Thursday, January 15, 2015

                                                  Awakening

 Mauri! How ya'll doing? this week has been crazy and there was no internet last monday so i get to send some quick ones this monday! first off i have been transferred off of Beru and am going to work on Marakei with elder Buhler from my intake! There is no internet on Marakei so this will be my last email for a little bit. I am greatly looking forward to working on Marakei and cant wait! I have the chance to be in Tarawa for a couple days before i go and it is crazy how much things can change in 1 1/2 months! But it looks good!
  I am just sending a quick one this week before i go so i will close in testimony that I know this is the true gospel of Jesus Christ and that He is with us every step of the way on our pilgrim journeys. 1 Nephi 20:10 we need adversity to become strong. All things are for our benefit. I tangiringkami ni kabane! Love, Elder Scot Carrington

No comments:

Post a Comment