Monday, June 15, 2015

                              I Nangi Nako Ngai

  Kam na bane ni mauri! Life on Tarawa has been pretty sweet and man it has been fast I just caught word that i am moving to Abaiang on Wednesday haha. I love you all! I think they got email on Abaiang so we will find out but i am excited and sad at the same time Betio is a great area and there are a lot of investigators and members i will miss. I know that this church is true i have seen and felt miracles. The Lord has his hand in the work and is always beside us to uplift us. I know He lives and I hope all of you will always remember that as well. It is the most amazing thing to feel his love for his children. Ilove you all again sorry it is short this week.
   TIa bo ao tekeraoi ngkami!
 Love, Elder Scot Carrington

No comments:

Post a Comment