Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Elder Scot Carrington,

well I am real short on time today and I cant write a group email but
thing are awesome here but thisss ss key doent work.... anyway I love
the work and you all. Elder kitchen doing great, I am trying to avoid
that key. learning the language and interesting news coming up for next
week but 2 more elder coming to abaiang and we are Building a house for
me and my comp to stay in up north it is wonderful here.



Dads letter

so more great cool news, found out I will be a district leader here on abaiang and will be
moving with kitchens up north which is sad because we just got  some
awesome investigators here. I talked to pres about it but they  are
Gods children not mine he will keep them now. we are building our
stick house this week should be fun. also there is an anniversary here
Saturday and the president of Kiribati is coming with Taiwan
ambassador we have to go by culture rules and it sounds fun. we have
baptism this week too, it Is such a fun time right now. love you take care

No comments:

Post a Comment