Wednesday, April 20, 2016

 4/10/2016

Hey! Its been q while since I've grouped its difficult to find internet here that allows it oddly enough. I have been called back to abaiang and going on 8 months here it is good way slow when I first white washed it but now it is going smooth. We have found some solid people with the help of the lord who are progressing nicely and some have received their testimonies this week. Baptisms are close. It has been rainy rainy rainy. Sunday got rained out but I was blessed to see the faith of a led active member walk 20 minutes to church under the rain. I was overwhelmed with the spirit. I am now working with my fourth and real companion elder graham I had 2 visa waiters before him. I know the work will progress.
This week my testimony has grown immensely I know that Jesus is the Christ. Two years ago I could say it and now I can feel it. He is the light and path to our father. I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ and proclaim it boldly to everyone. I know that someone has walked this way before. He loves me He loves you. In the name of Jesus Christ amen. Love elder scot carrington

No comments:

Post a Comment