Monday, August 10, 2015


And I Was Led By The Spirit


    So this week was awesome! We have asuper stellar investigator we have
    been teaching and everything just flows and goes so well with him
    everytime the spirit is so strong. This week we were riding by his
    house and we had a lesson with him in the noon time or the evening
    depending on when he was there but it was just kind of unpredictable.
    We drove passed and didn't see him just his wife and so we kept going.
    A strong but yet subtle feeling told me to go back and talk to his
    wife, and i didn't throw it out but i thought about it for a few
    seconds before i decided to say we should go back and check with her,
    we went back and heard him call us over to a place in the yard we
    didn't see. this week he has accepted the invitation to baptism and
    although he still has a little ways to go it is wonderful to feel the
    spirit with him.
       I have felt God's hand in my life this week and hope that you all
    may be blessed to see it in your daily lives as you look for the
    blessings because he is there. I testify of the reality and importance
    of revelation that it is received today through God to guide his
    children. I know the He loves us as does our Savior. I am grateful to
    be a missionary and testify that this church is true, i have felt it.
    "I am a Mormon, I know it, I live it, I love it." have a spectacular
    week.
     Love, Elder Scot Carrington

    No comments:

    Post a Comment