Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Back to the Dusty Trail ‏



   It has been a hot and drier week, but it has been great! I have
grown to love tracting and think it is the bomb although it is a bit
different from door knocking. You just yell Mauri! Mauri! Kain te
auti? hello is there anyone home? and someone will answer and usually
give you a drink while you explain why you came and then they tell you
if they are happy to welcome lessons or not. I haven't been yelled at
or anything a whole lot, but people are funny sometimes haha. I found
a verse from D&C I liked this week during study and thought I'd share
it "And i give unto you a commandment that ye shall forsake all evil
and cleave unto all good, that ye shall live by every word which
proceedeth forth out of the mouth of God." D&C 98:11 I love this and
how it tells us to cleave unto all good. If we are always surrounded
by good, then we are surrounded always by light and there cannot be
dark. Because light will always expel the darkness it cannot stay.
I know that this church is true and that the light of Christ is
available to all of us if we will seek Him. I love you all and know
our Savior loves all of us. In the name of Jesus Christ, amen.
Love, Elder Scot Carrington

No comments:

Post a Comment