Tuesday, September 22, 2015

It's a Boy! ‏


I am now training on Abaiang and it is going superb! My companion
elder Kitchens is a boss (he is also an Ogden man) and   he is picking
the language pretty smoothly! It has been a month so hello to all of
you i am still alive haha. It was a crazy week we are really looking
for new investigators through tracting and we got a few referrals!
Mine and Elder Kitchen's bikes went flat yesterday once each then mine
twice more and when we finally got 20 minutes north my tread on the
side ripped and my inner tube bubbled out until it blew up so it was a
very intense day haha. I have a good story to share but i am running
short on time this week so i will share it next week.
  I know that this is Christ's church restored to the earth in these
the latter days. I am grateful for my time to give my effort to gather
the Lord's sheep and prepare for the time we will all meet again at
the savior's feet. It gives me much comfort to think about that day.
It will be glorious and full of beauty truly it can't be fully
described but I know that it is true. Look to God and Live. In the
name of Jesus Christ, amen. Ilove you all have a stellar week!
Love, Elder Scot Carrington

No comments:

Post a Comment