Monday, November 30, 2015

                                               

                                              I Came Home (No subject)




Home as in Bikenibeu in Tarawa where i started that is. It is great the work is amazing and i am going to be District leader it is so weird being back in Tarawa after 6 months i miss Abaiang like crazy it was sad going to the different villages and members with investigators for the last time, but all a part of the plan. I am working with Elder Tonini and teaching him how to speak Kiribati he just came from the Marshalls. This week will be finding and getting settled because we white wash too! Ahhh! We are going to kill the work and do our best I am way excited to work here and to serve the people of Bikenibeu. Hope everyone else has a spectacular week!
     I know that there is a plan for each and everyone of us and that sometimes we don't see it until we have passed the bump in the road and we look back. But the truth is that the witness does come after the trial of our faith. I am grateful to receive spiritual witnesses of Christ's love for us I know He lives and i am thankful for Him and His church. I am thankful for forever families and the merciful great plan of my Father in Heaven. if we hold to it we cannot be lost. in the name of Jesus Christ amen.
Love, Elder Scot Carrington

No comments:

Post a Comment