Monday, December 7, 2015

                                                      


Teaching New Tricks





This past week I have started working with Elder Tonini who just came in from the Marshall Islands to learn Kiribati and was told that I am the Elder to do the job! It's really not too big of a deal being that Elder Tonini is way boss at learning languages and is pretty much fluent now in Kiribati. We've both been out about the same time and he knows some of my intake from the Marshalls so it's nice to catch up. We went finding and tracting a bit this week and while trying to find a new investigator's house we came to another lady's house and she invited us in before a rain storm came through so we sat and talked about the restoration and forever families and she accepted to listen to our message. She told us afterward she would hear from the rest of her house and we should come back and check this next week. It was such a cool experience. It is way fun to be back in my old ward around the same time of year, really is like coming home for Christmas. It is so fun and such a blessing in my life to help others Discover Why. Christmas.Mormon.org
   I know that there was born unto the world a Savior. He is the reason and I love the comforting feelings of peace that come from the knowledge of His birth and gift to us all. It is true that He lives. I testify of the reality and divinity of His love for us all and His merciful arms which are open unto us always. In His name Jesus Christ, amen.
 Love, Elder Scot Carrington

No comments:

Post a Comment