Monday, December 14, 2015

                                         Throwbacks


This week was awesome! I just got back to bikenibeu last week and we found out that there is a family that was just refound the week previous who i happened to teach when I was very first in the area one year ago! I am way stoked they are super solid! I have another new companion and am training again so i got another son!! Elder Hilliard is the man, i mean Elder and he is pretty great at the language. I cant' wait to see him progress this week they really do progress pretty fast. District stuff is going well it's pretty fun and interviews are so spiritual i love doing them! Just a throwback picture of RIbono in abaiang me and elder kitchens.
   I know the church is true i can feel Our savior's love everytime we prepare others for baptism or help them back to the straight and narrow. Christ's love stretches forth to all God's children and I testify of it. I know that only through Him we may feel and have everlasting peace and joy. I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet of God and that Thomas S. Monson is God's prophet today. I love you all and know that there is a plan for each and everyone of you. I see evidence of it in the work and lives of others every day. In the name of Jesus Christ, amen.
Love, Elder Scot Carrington

No comments:

Post a Comment