Monday, October 27, 2014

                                               All is well

There has been quite a bit this week but I am not sure where to start haha. The language is getting better and I can hear a little better now, but it is still hard sometimes. Our investigators are going strong and progressing greatly! This week should be a busy one! I love it here and even though it is very different from home it is absolutely great because I am not alone so for now this is my temporary home for me to help others get back to their eternal ones. The sunsets and water look more and more beautiful everyday, but sometimes the food doesn't haha. that is ok though because I get through it even though they never seem to think you are full. Sitting cross legged on the floor everyday can get to your legs sometimes but my left foot goes numb now so I guess you could consider that an upside! The work is ever progressing onward and the veil that covers eyes is being lifted to see the truth. God is here and he is everywhere. Forever families is an awesome thing and when you are bringing families together and strengthening that bond and seeing it happen it is beautiful and you can feel the love from heaven with them. this work is true and with every day it becomes more and more apparent. I can see divine influences in my every day life. not just when a special occurance calls the need for it, I see it everyday. it is literally all around us. I love the gospel and the fruits it bears. Forever families are real and possible and I keep thinking for a best word but one doesn't come to mind because perhaps one doesn't exist, but it is a perfect plan and incredibly beautiful. I know this to be true. ask and it shall be given knock and it will be opened unto you.
  Love, Elder Scot Carrington

No comments:

Post a Comment